Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

World Cup Fever @ Fetish. Sheesh...

What's up with the makan bola, minum bola, mandi bola, hidup mati semua pown bola??? Isn't it ironic that grown up men and women, went ga~ga~lo~lo~ over 22 grown up men chasing all over the field for one measly ball?? haha... but then again, football/soccer could be the ONLY sport that is played EVERYday all across the WORLD!! so yeay for whoever yang kepala otaknye VERY THE~ bijak to think up such a game.


Anyway, what I wanted to post today is NOT  how stupid or clever, or how good or bad the game is. I just wanted to share with you guys something I extracted from a VERY special friend of mine (FRIEND okay) Tham Joon Hao. I curik this from his site "Photography Journey"and I found it highly hilarious. Enjoy!!


Honey, I love you always, and I would do anything for you,
FIFAWC T&C applies.

World Cup Terms & Conditions.


and I say, if you can't beat them JOIN them. Hey, if we're lucky, we would beat them at their own game!!
Ole~ ole~ ole~

Just a brat with opinion,
-Nana Eddy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!