Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Friday, June 25, 2010

Upgrade!!

My little time away from 'innit' allows me time to edit my blog layout. How do you like the new 'look' of my blog?? Personally, I like this better. It looks more... ermmm... 'clean'? lols. I'm still going around trying to look for a more 'bratty' feel. We'll see how it turns out. Today, I leave you with a "cam-whore" picture of yours truly and my childhood friends on our 'little' excavation to the world of 4 seasons house.


not bad huh?


Truly, bratty -ME

7 comments:

  1. gamba kat atas macam geng sailor moon je..
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sailormoon? "dengan kuasa bulan, akan menghukummu?" lols.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visitng my blog, Nana. Lovely template

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nana :)
    Really Nice blog...
    I will keep on visiting...
    Best luck :) Be happy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nana, thought you another 'Nana' I know, anyway, nice blog. You are very creative.
    Have fun and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..i couldnt help reading your previous post about being banned in innit.. i was also "stopped" recently cos no more a glitterati member suddenly.. so that means one has to be a glitterati member in order to log in to innit..
    few days later, they accept me back again.. what was it due to? too many adverts?

    btw, i come from reanaclaire.com
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @shrikrishna & Lee: Thanks a lot for dropping by!!

    @reanaclaire glitterati status is revoked when we have adverts originate from company based in SEA or any company that Nuff consider as a competitor. You van send them a ticket if you want to know why.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!