Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Saturday, September 25, 2010

iPhone 4 Play

I have litle or NO experience AT ALL with iPhones. Although I totally dig the phone, although I really, really, REALLY want it, I can't afford to have it. So, I can only imagine, what it would be like IF I have DiGi iPhone 4.

IF I have an iPhone, my favorite apps would probably be the Apps for Cooks.

No, I am NOT a chef, or do I aspire to be one. But, I have A LOT of friends and acquaintances...








and I love to have a get together with all of them if at all possible.

and gatherings means showing off
i want to show off my iPhone too
gathering also means, FOOD.


So, the apps on iPhone will be PURRRRFECT for these gatherings. it has variety of apps for me to choose from.

need recipes from top chefs? I could always consult Jamie Oliver or Martha.




Want to do some grilling? drop by Weber's on grill


Want to plan an entire Dinner Party? Simple, Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List is always at hand.


Handy ain't it? I could prepare FOOD and SHOW OFF at the same time. Sounds like a plan to me.

If I have an iPhone, I could do a lot of things that before this I found it so damn difficult to do. Like the apps for the Great Outdoor could help me on my adventures And as a music lover, I would definitely appreciate the apps for music.

Of course, all of these only happen when and IF I have an iPhone, preferably IPhone 4. *sigh

I so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant iPhone 4.

the brat who wants an iPhone,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!