Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!




I mean, SERIOUSLY?

source

I just realize, I could get an iDiGi 88 which have FREE 200 minutes of talk time, 200 SMS. 20 MMS and a 1GB internet connection for ONLY RM58 per month!

with it iGet lowest rate after FREE usage, iGet no bill shock after I exceed my monthly quota, iGet cheaper calls to my family and friends, and iGet FREE calls, SMS & MMS to my supplementary lines.




Now if that's not worth it, I don't know what is. For more information, visit here.


*Sigh....


I so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant iPhone 4!



The Brat who REALLY wants an iPhone,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!