Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

What happens when the all famous DiGi man





combines with ultra, super cool, super yummy, super SUPER, iPhone 4?




it makes a HELL of a SUPER AWESOME HAPPY bratty ME!!



alas, my pocket/ purse /bank account is filled full with debris and nothingness. In other words I AM BROKE - DEAD BROKE.




To make it worst, I am in urgent need of a new hand phone. No, seriously, I am not making an excuse. Wanna see the condition of my beloved phone?

Front view
Rear View
The Screen

Beautiful ain't it? I can't text, I can't read text, I can't call unless I memorize the phone numbers, I can't find phone numbers, basically had it not been for the internet, I would be absolutely disconnected with the rest of the world. 

Luckily, my beloved Nuffnang is hosting a competition for DiGi. Here are the details. So even there's only one in a million chance I'm gonna win this, I'm grabbing it.

I am in URGENT need of a new hand phone. No, Scratch that, 


I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT DiGi iPhone 4




The usual bratty me,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!