Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A week - The last goodbye.

I know, my blog had been very gloomy this past weeks. I had been in that mood for the first three days and in and out of it after that. But, there's a limit for everything - even for mourning. Time will heal, although it might be slower than we hope. 

This post, is my last goodbye to him. Every time he crossed my mind, I'd be saying a prayer, so that he'd have an easy life There. For this one last post, I decided to compile his pictures with us. With his friends who loves him and miss him dearly, who will always keep him as a part of us. 

Goodbye, Muhammad Irsyad b. Hamin.

This time, it's forever~

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!