Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Three Days...



It's been three days.
Three long empty day.

I still can't except you're gone.

I know I should let you go.
Believe me, I did. I do. 

But I just can't shake this feeling.
Longing, hoping, wishing~


To laugh and cry with you
To speak with you
To joke with you
To tease you
To just see you

Hoping that I'd wake up from this long nightmare.

But it is not meant to be.

I'm okay

I told myself that over and over again
and I really want to believe it. 
I joked and laugh and tease and reminisce when I'm around people.

But when I'm in my room, alone.
My mind, my heart and my eyes betrayed me.
It started weeping.
I can't be strong when I'm alone.
I can't stop myself from thinking when I'm alone.
I can't stop the surge of tears that come over me when I'm alone.

I'm sorry

It will be better, I swear. But for now,
My only choice is to write this here. 
So that I could stop myself from crying cause I know that will make you sad.
So that I could take a deep breath and let go. 

I'm okay

or at least, I will be.
You don't have to worry about me.
Just be happy There. okay.
Be really, really REALLY happy.
My prayers will always be with you.

My dearest friend,
Muhammad Irsyad b. Hamin

In loving memory~


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!