Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Drama Class for Adults

I've been browsing the net and I found out that there are not many Drama classes for adults are around.

I mean, why is it usually centered around kids and youth only? Adults can learn as well right?

So, I'm sharing this class I found with you guys. The place is called Broadway Academy Talent School (BATS). The center is located at Kota Damansara (near Giant). The place is quite easy to reach (as long as you know the way. lol)

Anyway, here's the poster of the class. Call them at 03-6142 2601 or email them at batsinfo@broadwayacademy.asia


Check em out! Oh yeah, Showcase for the class will be on 16th September 2012. It would be interesting to see what's the result for the class XD
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!