Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Monday, May 31, 2010

Graduated... at last!!

After a VERY long but seemed short five years, I finally have my diploma. Lama gila! undoubtedly, but I never regretted entering architecture, being apart of ArchiCrux. or changing my course after five semester. Well, not that much. I guess I just kept on thinking positively. I treasure each and every memory and each and every person that had ever crossed my path.

Today marks the day when Nurliyana binti Yusnaidi, a.k.a Nana Eddy graduated! The ceremony was elaborate and meaningful as always. I received my first ever flowers from my most important persons. My parents and dearest siblings. They were there for me. Despite being absolutely lazy to wake up in the morning and having to skip work. Luv you guys soo much! xoxo mmmuahks!





And of course, there were a friends to celebrate it with. Congrats to you too my friends :) Let's pave our own way in our own time, and make it BIG!!!




 Just another day in the adventurous life of the brat with opinions :)
-Nana Eddy-






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!