Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Dream oh dream... Wardrobe fixation - Besglas : Catching up Series

It had been forever that I planned to write this post. But due to so many reasons with procrastination as the lead number one reason, I was not able to do so. hahha.

Anyway, some time ago (also which seems like forever) I talked about my dream house, but being a girl, what else is more important than a having a wonderful, obscenely large, detailed, compartmented, walk-in wardrobe?








I mean, just imagine walking into a room with all your stuff arranged neatly in different compartments and on it's special place. Shoes, handbags, accessories, dresses, tops, skirts, pants, it goes on and on as you walk through your wardrobe.


Me and my sister talked a lot about it. We wanted to have a room especially for our wardrobe. It will be like our very own safe haven. That would be absolutely heavenly. But only thing is, we had never actually talked of how, and where we can get the stuff to create this heavenly wardrobe of our dreams.

I never actually given it a thought  (probably because I am no-where near to being able to afford a walk-in closet) until my one of my oldest friend known through the world of blogging and innit(used to be under Nuffnang) - Edwin CK- invited me to an opening of a new store of the current company he is working with called Besglas.


Before u say anything, yes, I am VERY aware that the event happened more than three months ago. hahaha. BUT, I also think that this company's stuff is worth mentioning, thus the reason why I am writing this, eventhough the event is almost obsolete. lol

A photo with Other bloggers, Edwin and the Boss. Note on Kendrick who I dragged along to the event. lol
Me n Edwin. Both of us has a superbly tired eyes here. lol
No, it's not because Edwin is such a cutie (although, he is) but it is because their wardrobe is breathtakingly awesome! Check out some of these photos.







Not convinced enough? Go check out their showroom yourself. I bet you will be hooked.

38A-2, Jalan PJU 5/8, Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, 
47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 
contact us : +603 6140 6322 fax : +603 6142 6522 

G-11 , D6@SentulEast 
No.801 Jalan Sentul 
51000 Kuala Lumpur

or visit their facebook page HERE

Just a superbly short update from me. 

Photobucket
................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!