Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just some D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S difficult-to-memorize-ice-cream from New Zealand Natural

My coughing fit is at it's worst now. I haven't been sick like this for years. I'm coughing so hard I actually cried a bit. Coughed so hard that my head is painful thanks to the constant vibration it has to endure and coughed so hard that I started to vomit. Yeah, it's that bad. I feel sorry for the people around me who have to bear the noise coming from me.

Source

Being as sick as I am right now, reminded me of things I must abstain from if I want to get better.

Ice creams.

Source
Which in turn reminded of the last time I ate it - before I was this sick.

So, thanks to Melissa, I had the chance, for the first time ever to try the New Zealand Natural Ice Cream. Well, since I was not actually planning to go for any event, I went there without any camera. So, bear with me while I take you through this journey using pictures I manage to "steal" from other bloggers (especially jackieloi). hehehe

Some of the bloggers that show up that night - source

So, after quite a long time not showing for any blogger events, I somehow managed to steal some time to pop up by New Zealand Natural at The Curve. They were introducing a new flavor called "Pecan Praline Crunch" and previewing two desserts for a special limited time and we were lucky enough to have a taste for it!

The first one of its variety that was served to us was the Pecan Praline Crunch Cookie Sundae. 



It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S and not to mention filling! The soft cookie underneath is to die for! Especially for those who love their sweets. For those who don't really fancy sweets as much (such as me) you might want to share this with someone. It is too good to miss eventhough a bit too sweet to eat the whole portion alone.

The next one that was served to us is the Pecan Praline Crunch Affogato. (yes, the names are impossible to remember. Thank-god for press kits. lol)


This one is a breathe of fresh air to me from the sweetness of the first one. The same delicious ice cream, glazed with caramelized pecan nuts and chocolate syrup and a shot of espresso to accompany it. This is a dessert that will definitely be enjoyed by coffee lover. I'm not too much of a coffee person, but I learned to love this one quickly. The bitter sweet taste accompanied by that delicious crunchy bread gives you a craving for more!

After those two previews, we were allowed to have a taste of any of the many ice cream choices they have

Source - Xue Ren
Unfortunately for me, I had to run back to work, so I had to cut my tasting to a spoon each. I would say you have to try it to believe how good it is!


Pecan Praline Crunch Ice Cream, Pecan Praline Cookie Sundae and Pecan Praline Crunch Affogato will be available at New Zealand Natural outlets by 11th June 2012. For a limited time, the two variations will be on special sale price. Sundae at RM12.90 and RM13.90 for the Affogato. So head out there and give these two scrumptious desert a try! 


Photo Thanks to Michelle Leong

Bon Appetite!! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!