Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Thursday, June 3, 2010

He said.... She said....

I love the irony of how different men and women think. In psychology, the studies of different ways women and men think and communicate is called the Genderlect Style. Don't worry, I won't bore you with the details. I'm just posting something interesting I found.



He said to her . ... . I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it
She said to him .... . . You wear pants don't you?

 
He said to her ........... Shall we try swapping positions tonight?
She said .... That's a good idea - you stand by the stove & sink while I sit on the sofa and do nothing but fart

 
He said to her. ... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
She said to him . ..... Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

    

He said to her. . How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
She said to him .. .. I don't know; it has never happened.

  

He said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking?
She said to him . . . They already have boyfriends.

  
He said....What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
She said. . . A widow.

 
He said to her.... Why are married women heavier than single women?
She said to him .. . .Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed.
Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

LOLs~ Credits to Fadli for this awesome post :)

Here's one more,



haha... life is so amusing ain't it? Have a nice day, all

Some jot-in by the brat with opinions,
-Nana Eddy-

7 comments:

  1. Nice one. LOL. :) I like the bra one. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ the professor joke! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup I like 'em both. that's why I shared :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. He said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking?
    She said to him . . . They already have boyfriends.

    so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... you like that don't you? careful, he's still a 'he' lols

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!