Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Case of the Stolen Keys to Tron: Legacy by TGV

Car keys? House keys? Locker Keys? Diary Keys? Treasure chest keys?

No, nothing like that. We've spent a lot of our time before ransacking our bags, our closet, our room, our house for all those keys - and usually it was NEVER stolen.

The "keys" I'm talking about is much more important than that. It is so important that the owners are giving out sweet prizes to those who could solve the mystery.

What is it? Oh nothing much. Just entire screening hall of any movie + a Panasonic 50" 3D LCD + 3D Blu-ray Player and more.


So, go to their Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/TGVCinemas and give it a try. who knows you'll be the lucky one to walk away with these awesome prizes!

But as for me, I'm no Sherlock Holmes. I'm too slow when it comes to solving mysteries. So instead, I'm spreading the word so that u guys with a knack in mysteries could help and solve the mystery! Of course it comes with a sweet deal for me too.

Courtesy of TGV Cinemas and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Malaysia, me and other 49 Nuffies and their guests will be watching the Premiere Screening of Tron: Legacy 2 days before it's official release date. Huzzah! to that :)



poster


If you want a shot of becoming the other 49 Nuffies, head straight to Nuffnang's blog and see for yourselves!

The brat who REALLY want to go and see TRON,
 

1 comment:

  1. The contest is stll on??

    Anyways, I've already joined.

    Btw, visit my blog on the 1st Of December (tommorow!) For A Special Post...
    http://www.snowflakes-88.blogspot.com/

    Thx, ya. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!