Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An Unlikely Beauty

I haven't even finish my last post on YES2009, and now I'm writing another.. So inconsistent. I decided that in order to make my blog entries more consistent, I will just drop by something, anything at least once in two days.. Can I do it? It sounds hard... LOL


Today is a random picture I took some time ago. An unlikely beauty... I found these inside of a drain near my home. Pretty huh? When I see this picture I always feel refreshed. Even a plant can grow healthily and beautifully inside the most unlikely place. Why not me? Even in the dumps, I'll rise up and grow... more beautifully, more successfully, and stronger..


You thought what you see is only a fragment of glass, so you dismiss it... But if you look closely enough, it's actually a rough diamond waiting to be discovered...

-Nana Eddy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!