Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's WaaAAARrrrrRRR again! : Laser Tag Halloween Party @ Galactic Laser, Sunway Pyramid

It's time for the SpOooOOky month - Halloween.
Source
It's the time when everything is about spooking people out of their wits, trick or treats, and

Haloween PAaaAarteeeeey!!
Source
Where everyone wants to pretend to be someone else. heheh.

Anyways, for me the best thing about Halloweens are the special treats my favorite places gives out for it. Like Laser Tag! Since the first time I went for Laser Tag about 2 years ago, I was hooked. Read about it here. I enjoyed the game tremendously and special occasions like Halloweens are simply my favorite time to enjoy this favorite game of mine.


So thanks to the ever so good looking Nick, and Galactic Laser, Sunway Pyramid, I got the chance to experience a wonderful evening of playing WaAAaaarRR!!
Battle Mode, Engage!!
You are asking where's my photo? I was too fast, too elusive, too awesome that the photographer was not able to capture me during the game... MuaAhaHAHAAH!!!
Seriously, u think I'm joking or making this up? Here's some photos to prove I WAS there...
Photos that were taken by the event photographers and by Michelle Leong
Back to the topic. The feel of the place is superb! Decorations and even the costume of the crews is just so very Halloween. Here's some photos from the place



Together with the packaged price, not only did you get UNLIMITED game for the entire night (Literally Play Till u Drop!) you also get to EAT for FREE!!!!! Look at the foods they provide. There are some pretty cool, cute and scary looking ones too!

And of course it wouldn't be called a PaAAaaarTeeeH if there are no games involved. The emcee and DJ did a pretty good job entertaining us that night.
Try locating me and Suzai!
And of course, at the top of the cake, there's the icing. Special performance that night is by the Wacky Random Cutie Beatboxer Riyal! Check out more about him in my previous posts HERE and HERE.

As I promised in my previous post. Here is a video of him performing that night.


Pretty awesome right?My fav part at 5:06 to 5:20. Check it out!

Me n Riyal in our battle suit
Apparently, he is also a president for some kind of laser tag and paint ball society which I didn't really bother to get details about :p hahah. Reason being, despite me being a total noob, I managed to score even higher marks than him in one of the rounds. Hahah! Take THAT!

I was Vortex and he was Omega
Muahahaha... I am so awesome :p

On a side note, the night was purrrfected by meeting some two bloggers that I have not seen for quite some time, Suzai &; Michelle Leong. Also, I made a new blogger friend, Joonyoo!

If you missed this one, and want to be a part of this AWESOME experience, or if you were there and want to repeat it, they are having yet another Halloween Party at their branch in Mid Valley, this Saturday, 26 Oct 2013. From the looks of it, there will be even more scare, fun games AND if you wanna meet the wacky random cutie of a beatboxer that is Riyal *wink *wink he will be there.

So make sure to book your spot now and enjoy!!
Check out their FB page ----> HERE

Have a SUPER Bratty Halloween everyone!!
Photobucket
P/s: Photos are mostly credited to Galactic Laser/Sunway Pyramid Photographers, Suzai and Michelle.

................

3 comments:

  1. ahhahahahhah sabau je r muke xde eh ahhahaha ya lahh i think u r toooooooooo fast n toooooo aggressive on that night lor!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!