Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Friday, September 20, 2013

Adv: Escape being alone with Escape!


Introducing ESCAPE, your own world of entertainment you can enjoy wherever you go.

I've spent so much of my time by WAITING. Being sinfully punctual, I tend to a lot of that. When I stumbled upon ESCAPE, my waiting time now doesn't seem half as bad. 

Escape is an online movie library with a variety of Hollywood, Korean, Indonesian, Hindi and local movies from all sorts of genre from action, to thriller, comedy, drama, horror and romance.

With ESCAPE you get to enjoy live events, live news, concerts and TV series on your mobile device! How cool is that?

Download the app for FREE on your mobile to ESCAPE on the go.


A Epic Movie! Rush Hour!! haha
One of my favourite comedy series - Scrubs!

Register at www.ESCnow.com now to ESCAPE. 
Available exclusively to Celcom subscribers nationwide.

Escape loneliness and boredom with Escape Now!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!