Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Catching Up Series~~

A lot of things had happened to me.
I have been to a lot of events,
done a lot of interesting things,
met a lot of interesting people with interesting characters.

But my workload just doesn't want to cease.
Source

And my laziness just kept on piling up. heheh~~
Source

Which amounts to hiatus in blogging up for almost two months, despite having tons and tons of interesting things to talk about.

So I decided to come out with this series : Catching UP.
So basically the post will be posts that could have happened up to more than half a year ago~~~
But, Since I still have it lurking in my mind, and the photos are still crowding my diskspace. I thought


So, do read on ~~ XD

Photobucket
................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!