Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cheering up your Thursday a bit XD

Heya All!!
I noticed that my posts had been scarce and gloomy these few er... months. Even after a couple of years maintaining this blog, I have absolutely no idea of the existence of loyal readers for me. Well, I don't blame it on anyone but myself. My posts had been scarce and irregular. And mark my words, it will continue to be. hehehe.

Anyway, today I decided to share some smiles with you guys. Perhaps it would make your Thursday a cheerful one.



I ran across a humor book consisting of lame jokes - don't even ask how "ran" across it. So I decide, I would share some jokes that tickle my funny bones and literally made me lough-out-loud at the mamak stall where I happen to be reading it.

**Disclaimer: I do not own the jokes or the pictures.
*Warning: If you are born after year 2000, you might not understand this joke. And if you are born after 2000, I doubt you are reading this blog. If you are reading this blog, well, thank you. And Good Luck.
***The effect of the joke might be lessen due to my failure in translating it to English.

JOKE 1
A doctor who works at a mental institution was doing his usual rounds when he heard a voice singing. After looking for a while, he finally found the source the voice. One of his patient was singing the song with his heart and soul as if he was the original singer.
But he noticed something weird. The patient was singing while lying flat on the ground. And not long after that, he turned around and continued singing face flat on the ground.
 So the doctor asked : "why did you lie back down just now and then now face down?"
The patient answered: "Oh, just now was side A and now its side B".
Source

JOKE 2
In a court hearing...
Judge: You are charged with murdering a teacher with a knife!
Observer: Damn You!
Judge: Calm down! This is the court. 
           You are also charged with murder of a newspaper vendor with a saw!
Observer: Shit You!

Judge: Calm Down! 

           And, you are also charged with murdering a postman with  a cleaver!
Observer: You son of a b**ch!!
Judge: (angrily) If you could not justify why you are acting like this, I'm going to hold you in custody for contempt of the court! 
Observer: I am sorry your honor sir, I am the neighbor of the accused. The thing is, every time I want to borrow a knife, saw and cleaver, he ALWAYS said "I don't have one!"

Source


Ok, now that I have already done this, I see that it is not that funny at all. 
Ah well, if I could get one speck of smile out of you, it would be nice :)

Have a nice day ahead alls!
Photobucket

................

10 comments:

  1. haha! funny wad...not baddd! I like!;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ! Nana , your joke make my day ! It is funny ! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad it made your day XD Have a splendid day ahead!

      Delete
  3. hahahahahaha.... yes u do have loyal readers like me! :P thanks for the jokes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. -____________________________-''' cold sweat, btw =p =p =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in fact pleased to glance at this web site posts which
    consists of plenty of valuable facts, thanks for providing such data.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I constantly emailed this web site post page to all my contacts,
    since if like to read it next my friends will too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading
    your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums
    that deal with the same topics? Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!