It has been hectic for me. In the future, it would be even more hectic. I hope I'll be able to cope with changes in my lifestyle and still continue maintaining the blog.
Anyway, I've been tagged by the ultra cute Sizzling Suzai to do this 11 facts about me. Let's see, the rules are...
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
- No tag back!
- No stuff in the tagging section about ‘YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU’LL ARE READING THIS YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a TRUST, REALLY, WILL BE HONESTLY) HAVE TAG 11 PEOPLE
So after racking my brain for 10seconds, I decided to post up the extremities or ironies that is Nana Eddy the Brat.
- When I say I have no money or I'm broke, I literally mean exactly that. I probably have less than RM5 in my wallet - and less than RM10 in my bank account.
- If you want to ask me out when I say I'm broke, make sure that you are not. Coz you'll be paying for everything. If not, then don't ask me out!
- If I say I have money, try not to insist on paying things for me. I don't like it.
- Even though I say I don't like people paying for me, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it. Sometimes, having people paying for you feels nice - but not each and every time! - especially when I have money.
- I don't go out at night - especially when I already reached home and not unless it's with family and VERY close friends.
- If you want to ask me out at night, make sure you tell me BEFORE I reach home. And make it as soon after work as possible so I don't have to wait long.
- I think I am the most ignorant person you'll ever meet. I always finds myself in a position where everyone knows about it but I don't.
- But I am also always being told that I am very observant and knowledgeable and smart - even though I never really feel like it.
- I had been accused as "boyfriend steal-er" a couple of times during my school life, but the truth is I had NEVER had a real boyfriend for the past 25 years of my life. So I wonder, what happened to the bf(s) I "allegedly" stole.
- I am very much capable of doing things for myself. I seldom feel like I need a guy's help for anything. But I am not a feminist. I belief there are things that only girls can do and there are definitely things that only guys can do or do better than girls.
- I like to spend time with rowdy guys. They made me LMAO and have fun. Since I normally spend time with these guys who are less than gentleman, it feels kinda weird - in a good way, to have guys treat me in a gentlemanly way So I really appreciate guys who still act that way. It always feels refreshing. XD
Alright. Now to answer sweet Suzai's questions.
1. what is your real name in the I.C?! with the bapak name also harr.
7. do you think you are SEXY? haha
8. what is the thing that you are really good at?
- If someone hold you at a gun point, what is the first thing you think will thought of?
- and if they ask you "Any last words?" what would your answer be?
- What animal do you think best represent yourself? Why?
- Is there any animal you wish you can keep as a pet? Why?
- Name one thing (if you have any) you vow never to do again but kept on doing it anyway?
- Did you manage to complete this year's resolution? What is it?
- Do you have a new year resolution or are you just renewing the old one?
- Name me blogs that you always visit because it's your favorite (s).
- Have you ever meet me in person? What was your very first thought when you initially saw me?
- Do you dance/sing/act? Or do you want to learn dance/sing/act?
- What is your biggest fear... Ever!