Nuffnang

You are Brat's Visitor Number

Friday, December 3, 2010

All WORK and NO Play makes NANA a very UNHAPPY BRAT!!

*Sigh. When I applied for a part-time job with my uni I didn't really know what I signed up for...

I thought it would be all play and no work.

source

or at lest, it would be like taking a walk at the park..

Beautiful picture by Proggie

But NO. nothing like that happened. Now the Brat is sitting on her bed with a back pain. 
Ah yes, this short post is done SOLELY to reaffirm how LAZY the Brat really is...

Source

So what did I do that cause me to have a big *sigh?

let's see, 
I had to extract a few hundreds of log books from these piles of boxes.

and these are only half of them

and then, from the hundreds of log books, 


I had to match them by dates to these 1000++ list.

see? 1804!!!

 IOW, I had to go through all those books page, by page by page, by PAGE..
So, no wonder by the end of the LOOONG 8 hours, I ended up like this.



Ahhh.. what I'd give for a holiday right now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh WAIT!
I AM going for one tomorrow!!
It's play time!!

Yippee! 


The Brat,

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

'Click'aty Clackaty Cloock. Click!!